Thursday, June 14, 2012

NON-Birthday card ;)


GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!

What a beautiful day it is down here in the south!  
I have a picnic planned with my munchkins and some other mom's...
one of whom is celebrating her Birthday today!
Of course, at some point in her life, she decided that she will no longer have birthdays...as many women seem to decide around their thirties...LOL.
So, since it is her "NON" Birthday, I decided to make her a non-birthday card!

I made some cupcakes, so I decided to stick with that theme....
I used the June Ribbon Club Assortment and some red jute string for this card.



And since we ALL KNOW that I am seriously card challenged,
I cheated and used a card sketch from Basic Grey:


And with a NON Birthday card, my friend can't get mad at me for "celebrating" her birthday for her! 
Thanks for visiting us today! 
Have a wonderful Thursday!!!


8 comments :

  1. This is just so brilliant:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red and blue chevron stripes. Absolutely gorgeous! I'll definitely be using this as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty, I hope your friend has a very "Merry Unbirthday" with that sweet, sweet card you made her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I like the row of ribbon banners. No way anyone could get upset over receiving such a lovely greeting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super cute card!!! Love the way you used the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sketch and great card! I think I'll go try this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and festive! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say