Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Hum of Bees.........................


***  Hello there crafty friends  *** 

Emily is having internet issues today, so I'm hopping in with a little card I made.


I've been playing around a little bit lately with ribbon flowers and rosettes.  I made this rosette with 1-1/2" wide Fuchsia Wrinkled Ribbon folded in half for the bottom layer and 5/8" Rose Textured 2-Tone Ribbon for the top ribbon layer.  Then I topped it all off with a fun paper flower using the Spellbinders Anemone Flower Topper.  I just love this die!!
The wonderful stamped quotation is from Quietfire Designs.


Once I perfect this a bit more, I'll hop back on with a tutorial.   Have a crafty day everyone!! 

~ Bonnie ~



4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Bonnie!! Love ribbon Rosette Flower!!! Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful and the sentiment is lovely great layout and lovely topper truly stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty card! Love the ribbon rosette! :)

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the pink! And love that huge bloom! This is creative and cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say