Saturday, May 8, 2010

Woven Ribbon Peach Card by: True :D


Hello Everyone!
True :D   here.
Hope your Mother's Day weekend is off to a good start!
I am so excited to have been chosen to join the Really Reasonable Ribbon DT! Bonnie is awesome and all of the girls are so sweet. The best part is all of that beautiful ribbon!

Remember, You can click on the pictures to enlarge for better detail.


I chose that BEAUTIFUL Moss Swirls ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I also used the Bow-easy that Bonnie sent me with my 1st DT package to make that perfect bow!
I thought I would try something different instead of just running my ribbon down the card. I punched holes then weaved the ribbon through the card front. It was fun and I think it looks pretty cool!



The papers are Bazzill and a piece of stash that I don't have the name of. Sorry!
I came up with the sentiment and did it in Photo Shop, then printed it off with my computer.


The image is from "I Brake For Stamps".
I used watercolors to paint it then some UTEE to give the peach half some "juice".  :)


I actually made two of these cards. One for my mom and one for my mother-in-law. I hope they like them!
I would like to wish all of the Mom's out there a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
I would love it if you would leave a comment...you could call it my Mother's Day gift from you!  ;)
Hugs,
True :D
PS...come visit my blog too!  ;)


5 comments :

  1. amazing what you did with the ribbon, True......I love it, just like your card!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!

    I like how you put the ribbon along the side!

    Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. True, this is a stunner! Happy Mother's Day to you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Trudy! A unique and gorgeous effect with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card- great idea with the ribbon - thanks for the inspiration ;)

    Greetings, Misseke

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say