Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ribbons and Butterflies and Birdhouses, oh my!


Hello!
If you participated in our blog hop, then you have already met my diaper cake. I wanted to show you the fabulous ribbons I used for the top. I absolutely adore the double ruffles ribbon in white. It also comes in other colors in gingham which makes me *swoon*. I love anything with gingham!
In order to pump up the girly factor on this super cute little birdhouse, I also added some more pink ric rac to the center of the ruffle ribbon.
Check out these little butterflies from Jenni Bowlin too!! You can add them to anything!
Did you know that you can pick up one of these little birdhouses at your local craft store for $1.
Yep! One dollar!
I am going to make some more.
I would love to see what you make!!
=)
Cassie

9 comments :

  1. Cute diaper cake. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed I saw your fab diaper cake at the bloghop.....but it isn't too bad to see it again.....lol......it is so gorgeous!!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Love the ribbon and the birdhhouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The diaper cake is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Birdhouses!! OMG....diaper cakes, birdhouses....what talent! I am so excited to get my first monthly ribbon shipment. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee these Cassie!!! U totally ROCK my CRAFTY WORLD! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is an amazing diaper cake. I've never seen one so beautiful before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that birdhouse is SO cute--I'll have to keep an eye out for one! I LOVE gingham too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME project Cassie!
    TFS!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say