Sunday, May 2, 2010

A summery Treat Cone

Hello Everyone and Happy Sunday to all of you. Wasn't that a wonderful blog hop yesterday? The talent that this design team has is truly outta this world.
As of today, I will be doing regular posts on Sundays and today I've got a great little gift box to share with you.

I absolutely love the Black Double Ruffle Gingham and it comes in so many great colors. I paired it up with some beautiful Vintage Poppies brads in red. These are so lush and the texture and softness is stellar. Lastly, I wrapped the handle using the Ivory Satin Edge 3/8" ribbon. Ain't she sweet?

Perfect for filling with M & M's I think. These treat cones are simple to make and can really add to any festivities. Here is a close up of the ribbons and brad.

Try you hand at creating a treat box, Let's see what you can come up with. Wanna share your project? Leave a comment with your blog address and we'll stop by to take a peek.

Hope you all have a fantastic day
Toodles
Erika

3 comments :

  1. what a great treat box, i love the ribbons, hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I love that ruffled ribbon! Your treat box is just so cute and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! I want to make it out of fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say