Sunday, May 16, 2010

May Blog Hop Prize Winner

This is the second post of the day. Be sure to scroll down and take a look at the great scrapbook layout that Erika has made for us today.

Thanks so much for joining us on our monthly blog hop. We will be hopping on the 13th of each month, so be sure to mark your calendars. There were plenty of requests for a tutorial for the flip flops and headbands, so I'll be working on that as soon as I can. Thanks for all the wonderful compliments.

Now, on to our winner. The winner will have 48 hours to contact me by clicking on the contact button at the top of the blog with your full name and shipping address.

And the lucky winning number is.........................

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 24
Timestamp: 2010-05-16 13:33:42 UTC

Karen Whitney said...
Wow...gorgeous! Would love to learn the military braid!
5/13/10 7:15 PM

Congratulations Karen!!!

Now, if you didn't win, don't worry!! We will be 'hopping' each month. We hope you stop by and visit our blog often.

Have a super day!

~Bonnie~

1 comment :

  1. Karen Whitney5/16/10, 6:19 PM

    Wow...so nice to see that I'm the winner!!! This was my first Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop...and it won't be my last!!! Everyone is so very talented...and I sure got some inspiration from all of the wonderful blogs I visited....Thanks!!! Sent you my contact info Bonnie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say