Thursday, May 27, 2010

Life with You is Charming

Welcome to Thursday, and my day to share with you some inspiration using Really Reasonable Ribbons. I love all of the creative things you can do with this leaf ribbon. When I started looking at my stamps, I envisioned a flower vine twirling through the castle window. I stamped, colored and cut out my window, and added some dimensional dots behind it to raise it up, and wrapped the ribbon around the window frame. I added just a little Flower Soft along my vine, and voila! the perfect flower vine.




For the inside of the card I printed a sentiment from the computer, "Life with you is Charming", and cut it out using a Spellbinders ribbon tag.I then used the same regal light blue organza ribbon with gold accents that I used on the front of the card, to add some interest on the inside.

1 comment :

  1. Gini, this card is very sweet. I love how you used the leaf ribbon and the piece on the inside of the card. Genius.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say