Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Military Baby using Moss Green w/White Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon!

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday to Everyone!

Today I’m showing a card I made for my son, Travis who is in Afghanistan at this time. The card will be from my grandson, Aiden. The ribbon I chose is Moss Green w/White Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon. I love using this ribbon and the many different colors Really Reasonable Ribbon has to offer.

Military BabyDigital image: Army Baby from Sew Many Cards (colored image with Prisma color pencils and OMS, cut image out and popped up with 3D foam circles).

Sentiment: When I Grow Up I Want to be Just Like You! sentiment (done on computer).

Card Stock: Browns and green (TAC) and print (K&Company-Marines).

Die-Cuts: Nestabilities Circles/Scallop Circles.

Inks: Sakura Stardust Gelly Pen (buckle and patch on boot).

Embellishments: Moss Green w/White Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon).

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Kym

3 comments :

  1. this is such a cute card!! the image is sooo adorable! I love how you brought it out the marine colors and went all out with the theme! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kym!
    Adorable image and coloring and that ribbon matches it so perfectly!
    My thanks to your son and all of your family for the sacrifices made for all of our safety and freedom! I know you must be proud!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is oh so sweet! I love it!

    Hopefully you guys are getting some lookers over here at the site & sales at the store with my marketing techniques--lol-- check out this post.......was all about you guys! thanks for the inspiration!

    http://fancyfree4ever.blogspot.com/2010/05/freaking-out-highlighting-really.html

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say