Friday, May 14, 2010

Getting All Tied-Up!

Hi, Susan here again! I really had fun doing this lo, and I hope you like it. I just love taking ribbon and using it a different way on a lo. I hope you find my lo inspires you to try something new. On this lo - the background paper came with this little scallop border with tiny holes in it. I took a look at it, and thought it would be really cool to tie little knots around it. I think it really adds texture to the lo.

If you would like to do something similar you can find the jade color ribbon here in the store and the black ric rac here.


7 comments :

  1. Very nice, so fun with the bright colors. The ribbon is such a fantastic touch to add more texture around the buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh..love the color. It's very cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! so bright and bold and YUMMY texture! i'm a fan! (thank you for the wonderful idea!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Susan. I absolutely LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fairly new to scrapping, and I was wondering what "lo" means...I'm assuming it means...layout, but maybe a definition would help other newbies not be so confused? Cute layout, LOVE the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very different LO - I'll keep the picture as inspiration if it's Ok with you!

    La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE THIS LAYOUT!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say