Sunday, May 30, 2010

Erika does Clean and Simple

Hello there everyone. How was your weekend? Ours was fairly low key, which is always nice. Went across the border to grocery shop, did a little yard work. Nice and relaxing

Today I have a great little card to share with you that is my idea of Clean and Simple.I recently received the 365 Degrees line from Pink Paislee and absolutely LOVE it. I goes so well with some of the ribbons and trims at RRR and I wanted to create a card that showcased them.

Here she is


I used the brown sheer looped trim which is also available in the most beautiful Moss Green, and a lovely piece of 5/8" White Organza. This ribbon is simply DREAMY!!!
Love how the colors really play off of one another and how the Prima flower just adds that final touch. Let's see your clean and simple designs. Leave a comment here and I'll pop on by your blog to take a look

One last little bit of information for you. Starting on June 1st, we are doing challenges here at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog. Our first challenge is a perfect fit for June. Tell all your crafty buddies about the new challenges here at RRR every 1st and 15th. you could win some amazing ribbon of your choosing.

Toodles
Erika

3 comments :

  1. Hi Erika.....love your card....great what you did with the ribbon....I won these at your bloghop....I already used another won one and if you like it, you can see it here
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice, I love how you did that ribbon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i prefer simple cards...easier to scraplifr!!!lol!!! no there are time savers and the message does not get lost in the enbellies. the looped ribbon is very eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say