Saturday, May 29, 2010

Double Double Bow

Hello Everyone!
True :D here.
This is a pre-scheduled post because I am in the hospital.
I wouldn't let a little thing like surgery keep me from blogging! LOL!
This cute little "Pansy Bunny" stamp was illustrated by....ME!!!
I am having so much fun doing illustrations. It is so cool seeing other people playing with my images! Tehehehe!
Makes me giddy! ;)


Something else that makes me giddy is getting to play with all of the drop dead gorgeous ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon!
The ones I used on this card are Lavender and Olive wrinkled ribbon in the 1/2" width.
I used both ribbons and 2 loops in my Bow-Easy to create the bow.


Card Recipe:
STAMP USED: Clear Dollar Stamps: Pansy Bunny (Available June 1st)

CS/PAPERS: Bazzill Swiss Dots: Irish Eyes, Clover, and Berry Pretty. Bo Bunny: Sun Wash Calico
INK: Staz-On: Jet Black, Color Box cat's Eyes in: Amber Clay and Warm Violet
MARKERS: Tombos: 676, 606, 725, 746, 947, 055, 098, 879
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Lavender and Olive Wrinkled Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, Bow-easy from Really Reasonable Ribbon, purple half gems, Wizard w/ rectangle and scalloped oval Nesties, VersaMark refill, clear embossing powder, heat gun, old paintbrush, Stampin' Up's scalloped boarder punch, tiny hole punch, water brush, glue
COLORING: Water coloring with Tombos
TECHNIQUES: Dry embossing, heat embossing, water coloring, stamping
~
We really appreciate you dropping by. Please keep me in your prayers for a speedy recovery.
A comment would be sweet too! ;)
Hugs,

If you have not signed up for my Mega Multi Company Blog Candy....What are you waiting for? LOL!

2 comments :

  1. great card........supergreat bow.....and all the best for a speedy recovery!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best True!
    LOVE YOUR CREATION! Those bows and that illustration!! Send it over, how much is it?!?! So tell me........you combine the ribbon before the bow easy, or bow easy each ribbon then stick em together!! LOOKS GREAT! (PS- I think I'm a stalker of this site-lol)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say