Friday, September 14, 2012

Boo Bow!

Good Morning everyone!  
I am here to give you a quick tutorial on how I created that Bow from the blog hop using the September Ribbon Club Assortment.  Here is the bow that I created:

It is very literally a RANDOM assortment of ribbons from the 
club assortment and others from the RRR store. 
Below is a picture tutorial that I created to help you to make this bow or a similar one.
You will find this tutorial helpful also>>>>  Korker bow Tutorial







ANd now, for the final step, I added in all of my embellishments.  I used feather boa, a rose, glitter, and some.  You can use anything you choose!  I use buttons, bottle caps, just about anything that will dress up a scrapbook layout will also dress up a bow. 

And in the end, you have a beautiful bow and a super happy little girl that wants to wear it!

Hope you all give this super easy bow a try!  You will love how easy it is and how great it looks in the end!  Have a super FANTABULOUS FRIDAY!

3 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous and what a great tutorial and brilliant use of ribbons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT TUTORIAL!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! (WISH I were little again! ) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!!! I wish I had all those ribbons so I could make one...thank you for the tutorial....

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say