Wednesday, September 12, 2012

More Halloween goodies..

 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
Hi there folks! Today I have a quick little project for Really Reasonable Ribbon . Yes...it is another Halloween project.....I can't stop making these treat bags. I JUST can't. This time I double deckered them and put a mini pocket onto a larger pocket. Yes. I think I need help. O ' well I had fun. I used some fun papers , buttons, glittered chipboard stars, some fun stitched vintage style images and of course oodles of ribbons. Yummy Halloweeny style ribbons. I used it for bows and borders and for tails on one of the pockets. I also had fun using tulle for the bottom of each pocket. I think my favorite is that sweet Halloween twine. How cute is that? Well that is it for me. I appreciate you visiting me! Hugs, cherry



ribbons used- sheer organza in black, mini black pom pom, Halloween twine, two tone textural ribbon in orange, black ribbon from september club assortment

4 comments :

  1. Cherry, this is just "spook"tacular! lol! Seriously, I think it's great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them - they're perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome....and I know what you mean...I love...love...making something for Halloween...it's just to much fun....thanks for sharing.....

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say