Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hot Diggity!

It's Back to School for everyone -- including Really Reasonable Ribbon! 
 
My images are Hot Diggity & Dog from Rubbernecker Stamps. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored in Dog using Copic markers. I once had a dog named Blue, so I decided to color my dog blue. :)

I used Orange Mini Pom Poms and Hemptique's Garden Party Baker's Twine. Both are available in many other colors for all your projects!

Really Reasonable Ribbon's new challenge is Back to School so be sure to play along! Bonnie's prize will buy you some lovely ribbons! Read all about that HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Paper: X-Press Copic Blending CS, Real Red, Life of the Party DP (Basic Grey)
Ink: Copic markers and Memento Tuxedo Black
Accents: button (WM), Pennant, Oval and Scalloped Oval, Circle and Scalloped Circle dies (Spellbinders), Orange Mini Pom Poms and Hemptique's Garden Party Baker's Twine (Really Reasonable Ribbon)

2 comments :

  1. Love your blue dog. The shaped card and the pretty patterned paper in the background are so fun behind the little guy.
    Thanks for sharing your fun design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this is just precious! I love that little doggy!!! Such a happy card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say