Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BOO!

Halloween is just around the corner,
so it is time to start getting those cards made up and ready to send out!
Today, I am sharing with you a super simple card with a "goulish" twist.



I used the September Ribbon Club Assortment for the bows,
 and to make the ghosts,
I simply cut the ghost shapes from the ribbons free handed and then I used a lighter to heat seal all of the exposed edges to prevent fraying. 
The eyes and mouths are done with 3-d puffy paints. 

This is an easy card to make several of if you send out halloween greetings to your friends and family, or even just to send to the teachers at school!  
It is already September!!! Don't procrastinate like I usually do! 
Thanks for visiting us!
Have a Terrific Tuesday!

3 comments :

We'd love to hear what you have to say