Monday, September 17, 2012

Floral Garden Layout

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a layout using beautiful ribbons, lace, and netting all from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
On my layout I used Black Satin for the Black Bows, and Black centers for the flowers. Next I used Black Netting and then Penelope Natural Lace next to the netting. I also ran more of the Black netting along the bottom of the photo mat and then used Sheer Box Pleats Ivory for that.

For the BIG Pink bows I used the Chevron Striped Pink Twill to make those. I LOVE this ribbon, and it's new to me and it makes beautiful bows.


Really Reasonable Ribbon Used:

My design paper, flowers and the circle chipboard are all from FabScraps. I painted the circle chipboard with Tim Holtz Crackle paint, then distressed it. The flowers came from a book from Fabscraps as well and I punched them all out, super easy to do, and then inked up the edges with black ink. 

The flowers were put together using Helmars Scrapdots.  It gives a 3-D effect for them.

I left some room for a title, and will add a photo later. I was trying to find one of my dear Grandma to put on here, but will have to scan and then print it. 

Thank you for looking and hope you have a super wonderful day!!
Hugs to all,

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say