Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Halloween Treat Box

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Halloween Decorated Treat Box made for Really Reasonable Ribbon, using Beautiful Ribbons and Pom Pom Trim.
I picked up this treat box at Walmart.  I picked up 2 for my nieces to give them for Halloween. I will fill them both with candy and thought they would get a kick out of these darling boxes. On this box I made a hair bow, so my niece can use it afterwards.

 I made the hair bow out of the 1 1/2" Orange Circus Dots ribbon, then used the Polka dots that came in the September Ribbon Club kit from RRR. I then used the Black Gingham Ribbon, and added a Halloween brad to the center.


Next, for the bottom of the box I used the Pom Pom Trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon and 
Bonnie has a ton of different colors to choose from. LOVE these!!! I think they are one of my New Favorites! Of course I have a ton of RRR FAV's!!

For the Gothic Gate, it is a CottageCutz Die from The Scrapping Cottage, it's a Halloween one, and I LOVE it! I used Faber Castells to color it up and Tim Holtz orange ink for the pumpkins.

Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Orange Circus Dots
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Club Kit
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Gingham
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Pom Pom Trim
CottageCutz Die/Gothic Gate 4 x 6
Treat Box
Helmar Premium Craft Glue
Faber Castell/Coloring
Tim Holtz/Dusting Pumpkin
Black Magic Glimmer Mist for Tulle
Black Diamonds Stickles


I hope you enjoyed my post today, Thank you for looking and have a lovely week!!
hugs to all,

2 comments :

  1. Cheryl, this is absolutely wonderful and I really love that little owl on top!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous ! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say