Saturday, September 8, 2012

New color for your flower technique


Hello everyone! Linda here today and I am very excited to share with you a simple and quick technique of how to manipulate the color of flower to match the theme or color of your project. 



As you can see on the picture above that the basic color of the flower I use here is dark pink. To create better "fit" for the project I create, I use school craft glue on the top of the petals and dust with light blue glitters, let air dry before adhere the flower onto the project.

And here is the final photo of the project;
 

The ribbons I use to create this projects are the following;
and
and

I really hope you enjoy today's post, have a nice day! Linda

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful! And a GREAT idea. I have so much glitter and never think to add it to flowers, even tho I buy flowers with glitter on it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say