Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Believe...

Hello friends.  Bonnie here today with a fun Christmas card using glittery metallic ribbons and some pretty Wild Orchid Crafts open roses from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I went with a non-traditional color scheme on this one, but I think it works really well.  This was a really quick and easy card to put together.  It's really just several layered die cuts with a digital stamp sentiment.  I also dry embossed the white layer with a snowflake embossing folder.
I finished my card off with some pretty Mulberry Paper Roses and an attention grabbing bi-color double-loop bow with the beautiful and sparkly Glitz Ribbon using my Bow-it-All V2.0.
For a video tutorial on how to create this gorgeous bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Have a crafty day!

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. Oh Bonnie, how I love this beautiful creation! The color is luscious and the layering is superb! This shaped card just makes me happy happy!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say