Thursday, October 1, 2015

Retro Christmas Greeting Card Set

Hey there Paper Peeps! It's the first of the month and you know that means.... I get to share a little something I created with the Ribbon Club Assortment Crazy for Christmas.

I created a set of Retro Christmas Cards.
I used a fun die to cut the wood grain paper to  give the look of a country snowfall then  layered on fun and festive retro Christmas sentiment images. I coordinated the holiday ribbons to the image and added them to a layer of the lace from the assortment.
Once I had all the cards completed I bundled them together and tied them with some sweet Swiss Dots on Red Satin Ribbon and added a chipboard tag and glittery snowflake.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say