Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Winter Snowman Fun with Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hi everyone, Bonnie here.  Today my card showcases my favorite Glitz Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I love the fact that this ribbon has a beautiful glittery sparkle AND it's really great to work with too.  Some metallic ribbons do not cooperate well, but this ribbon is a dream to tie a bow with.
The great Glitz Ribbon comes in eleven great colors.  Many of those colors are show in the Glitz Ribbon Assortments below.
I tied a simple double-loop bow from white glitz ribbon to top off my card.  I felt like a classic and simple bow would be enough for this card because the shimmer of the ribbon already draws your eye.  For a video tutorial on how I created this bow on my Bow-it-All V2.0, please click HERE.
It's hard to see in the photo, but the shimmer of the ribbon works perfectly with the glitter that I used on the snowman hat.  
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. Very cute snowman. Love your Christmas card and the ribbon gives that card the WOW look. RRR Designer Nancy Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just as cute as can be! LOVE that sparkly ribbon! so glad to see it in such wonderful assortment packs! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say