Sunday, October 25, 2015

Time for Christmas













Hello RRR peeps!  Are you all snuggled up this Sunday morning?  Grab your coffee or fave beverage and bear with me....I have lots of photos.  I know Halloween hasn't quite hit yet but I already have a Christmas scrapbook album to share.  I can't help  myself!

I started with a 7 Gypsies photo album and painted it all up with my favorite white chalk paint and went to town distressing my edges.  I love how chalk paint distresses so easy!  I cut all my papers out figuring in my mind what paper I wanted on each page..adding a bit of Raspberry Road Designs gingham paper to enhance each page.  From there it was allllll about my embellies.  Lots of chipboard, borders, stickers etc to pizzazz it up.  I added a bit of hand stamping to the tabs.  Hand stamping adds that warm homespun look.  It really adds a sense of handmade to me.

I also used an aging process on the mini jello mold, jingle bell (which I first painted with chalk paint), my stamped tag, and the ol' cow bell on the front cover.  From here I took my ring clips and assembled everything and started adding my yummy RRR ribbons.  The more the better.  I used wired Faux burlap ribbonlinen candy cane print (which I aged), 2 1/2 inch cotton blend ribbon,  and cherry twine.   This took quite a bit of time but I love the outcome!  Hope you do too.
                                       
                                                                     Hugs, Cherry

4 comments :

  1. So very fabulous! Love the colors and images so much and the burlap ribbon really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore your mini album! I love how you painted and distressed the bells and jello mold! And I love that burlap ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Christmas album. Gorgeous details and beautiful ribbon. Love the rustic jingle bells that really make it a beautiful vintage or country looking card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say