Monday, October 5, 2015

Joy and Hope..





Happy Monday!  I'm sharing a couple of cards with you today here at  Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I have been  bit by bit bringing out my Christmas goodies.  I finally broke down and played around a bit.  I used papers from Raspberry Road Designs.  These are very simple cards using diecuts, stamp sentiments, and wood cut outs from my stash.  I used moss green seam binding, burlap string, sharon crochet lace, and white crochet lace  from this month's ribbon club.  I like the simple folksy look of them.   If I keep this up I will have a good stash by the time Christmas rolls around.  Hope you enjoy!  hugs, cherry

3 comments :

  1. Very pretty, Cherry! I think this seam binding might be the Bay Leaf rather than the Moss Green. I always adore your sweet creations.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty cards! Love everything about them!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say