Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Creepy Crawly Cute!

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a card I made with a super adorable stamp set called Creepy Crawly from Fun Stampers Journey.  I absolutely love this cute little Halloween stamp set!  I know it is getting very close to Halloween, and most people have moved on to Christmas but I just have to squeeze a few more cards in.  I also used a wonderful combination of ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store


I first stamped the Widows Web background stamp from FSJ onto Black Licorice cardstock and heat embossed it with some Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder.  I then matted it onto Citrus Cooler cardstock.  I die cut several pieces of Doodlebug paper with my MFT dies and layered them onto the background.  I stamped the small spider web and embossed that as well.  I then cut that out with a circle die, matted it onto the Citrus Cooler cardstock and popped it up onto the card base.  I stamped a small spider in Black and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I then stamped the sentiment on Black Licorice cardstock with embossing ink and embossed that with white embossing powder.  I fussy cut it out and popped it up onto the web accent.  I then stamped the large spider with Black Licorice ink and fussy cut him out leaving a small white border.  I placed some black twine behind him and popped him up onto the card with foam tape.  I added Journey Glaze to him to make him shiny.  I added some assorted clear, silver and purple sequins from my stash.

I finished the card by wrapping Tangerine Diamond Satin Ribbon and Spider webs on Black Grosgrain Ribbon around the bottom of the card.  I then adhered the completed panel to an Citrus Cooler A2 sized card base.  I hope you enjoy my spooky but cute Halloween card and it puts you in the mood for All Hallows Eve!  Have a wonderful day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say