Wednesday, October 28, 2015

It's Almost Halloween ....

It's only 3 days until Halloween and everything is set for trick-or-treaters around the house.  Today I am sharing a frame that I picked up at my local craft store and painted and stamped.  Of course the best part is the pretty ribbons that I used from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.
I wanted to do this really simple and easy so I just sanded and painted the unfinished frame in orange and then used black ink to stamp the cobwebs all over it.  I am hoping to get a good photo this Halloween to put into it, but meanwhile I made this cute little photo collage with some papers and tags that I had from Crafty Secrets.  It went super cute with the ribbons that I used.  
Most of the ribbons are from the September Ribbon club assortment but you can still get them online in the Halloween section of the ribbons here.  It's always good to have lots of pretty ribbons on hand for things and since Thanksgiving is coming up too the oranges and other gorgeous colors will work great for that one.  So many fun craft projects to make and so little time, right?

Thank you for stopping over and sadly today is my last post for a little while.  I am taking a short break but hopefully will be back after Easter.... Thank you so much for all the kind words you post for our hops and everything else that we all do to inspire you with these amazing ribbons.  The Really Reasonable Ribbon family is one amazing group of ladies and I have been blessed to be a part of it for so long :)  Happy Crafting everyone... Teresa

1 comment :

  1. Love what you did with the bow and the gorgeous colors and textures of the bow. The pumpkin picture is very cute and love the pumpkin frame to go with it. Will miss seeing your beautiful projects on Really Reasonable Ribbon blog and take care.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say