Sunday, October 4, 2015

Giving Thanks

Hi there crafty peeps! Amber here, and I am back today to share a Thanksgiving layered card I made with some of my supplies and ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store


I started by creating a center panel with cardstock and Fall patterned paper from Fun Stampers Journey.  I stamped the wreath from my Grateful Heart ATS stamp and colored the berries with Raspberry Berry and Tangerine True Color Fusion Ink and Fusion Blender from FSJ.  I then stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with some gold embossing powder.  I colored the "grateful" in the sentiment with the same Tangerine ink.  I fussy cut the wreath and sentiment out and popped them up with foam tape on the panel.

I wrapped the panel with the natural colored hemp cording from the Bright Hemp set.  I also created my single loop bow with this as well.  I then covered a 3.5x4in card base with more patterned paper.  I wrapped some Turftan Brown Satin with Grosgrain Edge ribbon.  I adhered the panel to the base and added Journey Glaze to the berries on the wreath.  As a final accent, I added some Doodlebug Gold Sprinkles to the upper and lower corners of the card.  I hope you enjoy the card, and it inspires you to make some cards to give to your loved ones at Thanksgiving.  Have a great day!

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Love it did beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! It was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say