Saturday, October 24, 2015

Season's Greetings

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share with you a quick old world Christmas inspired card I whipped up from my Retro Christmas Creativity Kit from Polly's Paper on Etsy and ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.
I used several layers of printed paper and images from the kit to create a beautiful layered card.  I added a belly band with Ivory Double Faced Satin and Bright Green Swiss Dots Grosgrain Ribbons.  I made a double loop bow from the same Ivory Satin Ribbon with my Bow-It-All tool and added that to the middle left side of the card. Finally, I added some Journey glaze to the letters, Candy Cane, and Holly.  I sprinkled some sparkling Journey Sparkle Dust onto the candy cane and sentiment tag to create a more "Holiday" feel.  I hope you enjoy my card and it inspires you to dig out your Holiday supplies and get a start on the season.  Have a wonderful day!

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful card and love the jolly Santa and of course, what you did with the ribbon was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say