Sunday, June 4, 2017

Summer Fun Layout

Hello everyone, and Happy Sunday to all!

Today's post is a super fun summer layout using Really Reasonable Ribbons darling Patriotic Boats on Navy Grosgrain Ribbon. LOVE how cute this ribbon is, and it goes perfectly with this Club Scrap design paper. I kept this page pretty simple, just a couple of photo mattes, a tag, and the title using Thickers.

I embellished with sewing, white gel dots, ribbons, cabochons , and the little RRR flowers. Normally I will add some handmade flowers to my pages, but really loved the way this looked with no flowers.
For the photo mattes I used the darling ribbon and made bows and added the glass cabochons to the centers.
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies Used:
Patriotic Boats on Navy Grosgrain Ribbon
Scor Tape 1/4"
12mm flat backed glass cabochons
10mm Resin Flowers

Other supplies:
Club Scrap Boardwalk design paper, and card stock
Club scrap stick for tag
Cheery Lynn die
White gel pen
Thickers for title
I hope you enjoyed my post for today!
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. What a perfect page for a baby book this would be! It reminds me of MY baby book (I'm 53 so that tells you how old a book it was - and there were no scrapbooks like we know them today). Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say