Monday, June 5, 2017

Garden Banner and Card

Hi friends.  My day here at the RRR blog.  The weather has finally turned towards some consistent sunshine and I have been out planting some flowers.  Thought I would share some fun photos of my new gardening cabinet I upcycled and this banner I created using Cherry Baker's Twine from the RRR store to pretty it up.  Ribbons come in handy for decorating as well. I use them all the time to add a pop of color or to carry a theme through.
 I simply recycled some seed packets and added some stacked mini peat pots to some twine.  It added some color to my gardening cabinet.  It was so fun breaking out the power tools and getting dirty! I added left over shiplap, fluted molding, and shelves to the inside and then added some old chicken wire to the door.

Oh and because I can't leave with out sharing a card...here is one with a gardening theme of course.
I used Green chevron ribbon along with some adorable flat back gingham buttons.  Okay folks, that is it for me! Thanks for visiting the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog , Cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say