Monday, June 26, 2017

Shine

Hi friends! I hope you're enjoying the weekend! I have a pretty mixed media piece I made using the reverse side of a 6x6 stretched canvas. I've done this style project in the past and I really like the results. Take a look!
I used 5/8" Plaid Ribbon Black to make a double bow for the top of the canvas. I also used some Metallic String Gold to make a bow for the center of the plaid bow and to tie the button and tassel charm into the corner cluster. A few 10mm WOC Two-Tone Light Turquoise Open Roses along with some other flowers from my stash were mixed into the cluster too. The paper is from Maggie Holmes Bloom Collection. I hope you like my mixed media mini art canvas! Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!  

2 comments :

  1. Wow, this is stunning! I love mixed media and am trying to do more of it.
    The flowers & ribbons & yummy tassel are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Rebecca! I love doing mixed media too!! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say