Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Fairy Themed Birthday Mini Album and Gift Wallet

Hello, Ribbon Lovers!  It's birthday season in our household and I've been busy preparing for it.  Our dear granddaughter Sophie turns 8 on Saturday, and I can't believe how quickly the years have passed.  She is totally into Fairies and Fairy Gardens right now, so I worked up a cute fairy themed mini album/gift wallet for her birthday.  The beautiful ribbons in the Ocean Breeze Ribbon Club Assortment worked perfectly for this project.


Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon is one of my all time favorites.  It just ties the most beautiful bows, has a lovely soft sheen and a tiny bit of texture from the stitching. It comes in a rainbow of colors, too.  I used Peony Delicate Stitched Satin to create a ribbon closure for the album.


The base of the album measures 5" x 3.25".   I joined mini albums together with a hinge mechanism to make the pages.  This tiny tag album sits inside a pocket on the front of the album.  I also added a small ribbon tied with Crosshatch on Peony Satin to one of the file folder tabs.

Here's a peek at some of the inside pages.  I'll tuck cash into each of the little envelopes, so it will be like going on a treasure hunt.





I prepared a YouTube Video tour of the album so that you can see all the pages and details.  I share lots of tips and tricks in the video that you can use in your own crafty adventures.



Thanks for stopping by!

Cheerio,
kathy

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say