Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Nostalgic Carnival Card - Remember

Hello, friends of Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Thanks for stopping by to visit us.  It's Karen posting today to share a sweet little card I made using some rather nostalgic patterned papers and ephemera, and lots of great ribbons as well.  I hope my card will inspire you to decorate and adorn your next card with LOTS of great RIBBONS.  I love this retro look, and Really Reasonable Ribbon has the perfect trims for this, ANY style of project.  I just love how I can always find the perfect trims for each project I create, and YOU can too!
At the top left of this card, you will see a piece of ephemera and a snippet of 3/4" Red Chevron Stripe Twill.  Then, down at the bottom left part of my card you will see pieces of Plaid Turquoise Ribbon, 3/8" Yellow Gingham Ribbon, and Red and White Plaid Houndstooth Ribbon.  I just love how all these different ribbons work together so nicely and compliment one another.  The ribbons really brought my card to life and gave it texture, depth and personality.  Oh, and I don't want to forget to tell you all that I use LOTS of Scor-Tape to hold my cards together.  It's a fabulous, long-lasting adhesive.
Be sure to stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store to check out the ribbons I used (all listed and linked above)....just click on the link for the ribbons you like, and you can easily add them to your cart.   AND -  there's also a fabulous challenge taking place right now here....so, come play along in our Current Challenge   And finally, there's always lots of great inspiration right here on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  We're so glad you stopped by, and we hope that you will stop by to visit again tomorrow......and every day!
Have a blessed day,
Karen Letchworth
and the RRR Team

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say