Friday, June 23, 2017

Mini Albums and Ribbon Club Assortments - Perfect Together!

So, I'm on a mini-album kick and the Monthly Ribbon Club Assortments from Really Reasonable Ribbon are the PERFECT embellishment for your minis.  You get a collection of ribbon in two widths that all work perfectly together, so there is no thinking needed!   Just grab a coordinating paper pad and get to work.

I have another beach themed mini that I will share with you real soon that I made using the June Ribbon Club Assortment.  Great for those beach vacation photos!

We have a special going on right now. 
JOIN TODAY and begin with the May and June assortments with special low introductory pricing.
Hurry, the May assortment disappears at the end of June!
The May and June assortments each contain 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed collection of ribbon.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.

We have a big family picnic on the 4th of July weekend each year, so I decided to make this mini album to hold some of the photos from this year.  I had a 6 x 6 patriotic paper collection that has been collecting dust for several years and it worked great for this mini.
I am just starting to play around with minis, so I'm still working on page construction.  Once I get things a little more organized in my head, I will share some tutorials for different types of pages and ribbon embellishment.
I made the pages on this album flip out, so it almost doubles the amount of space for photos.  If you use all the pages and tags, you can put 7 photos on each page and still have room to journal on the backs.  With 5 pages, that's 35 photos you can easily add.  Even more if you skip the writing and add photos to the backs of the pull out pieces as well.
I also strongly recommend Scor-Tape for mini album construction.  I use it for many things including attaching the pages to the binding and the binding to the cover and it's very strong and secure.  
I love the flag design paper on the back cover and all the perky ribbons peeking out the top and sides.  I even added a year medallion on the spine so we remember what year the photos are from.  I fussy cut the design paper and you can see I got '4th of July' showing on the bottom.
My bi-color bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0 Tool with two of the 5/8" ribbon styles from the May Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This bow is just my favorite bow for any project!

For a video tutorial on how to create this pretty bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  If you would like more information on the other products I used in my mini album, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. Truly love your wonderful album. Your cover is gorgeous. Having a military son, I do a lot with Red, White and Blue. I should have started 20 yrs ago with a journal and documenting his travels. These ribbons are a perfect plus. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful and such an awesome keepsake.
    Love the pretty roses!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say