Saturday, June 10, 2017

Quick Congrats Card

Today I'm sharing a card that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.   I used an ivory Bazzill card base and added a floral patterned paper, a grey gingham patterned paper, and a print patterned paper and I inked each one before attaching them to my base with the wonderful adhesive,  Score-Tape.
Once all my papers were in place, I added a rub-on sentiment (congrats) to a journalling sticker.  I placed some pearl accent stickers at the bottom of the journalling sticker, and then got busy embellishing it.
On the side of my sentiment sticker, I added several goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon including two Black Open End Roses, two Two-Toned Pink and Ivory Open End Roses, one Green Paper Mulberry Leaf, one White Mulberry Paper Leaf, one White Berry Spray Cluster and a White Flat Back Pearl.
Finally, you will notice that my card also has a lovely double bow tied with Baby Pink Seam Binding, and I have a bundle of Ivory Burlap String tucked underneath everything in that bow and flower cluster.  There are so many fabulous products at Really Reasonable Ribbon to help you make something lovely.

Thanks for visiting,
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say