Saturday, June 3, 2017

Pretty Floral Birthday Card


Hello ribbon lovers.  Bonnie here today with a pretty floral birthday card featuring some of the ribbons form the new June Ocean Breeze Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  This is such a beautiful collection with soft pastel colors.

Not a member yet?
The June assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  Each monthly assortment is a color or holiday themed assortment of ribbon.  What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.  Treat yourself today!

My card is a lovely mix of pretty ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon and beautiful dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.  My background paper was made with Distress Inks so I could pull in several of the colors from the Ribbon Club Assortment.  I love the way it turned out.
My pretty bow was made on my Bow-it-All V3.0 using the two 5/8" Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbons from the June Ribbon Club Assortment.

For a video tutorial showing how I made this bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.  Have a crafty weekend!

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. Just watched your video...thanks for that! I want to try that double-ribbon bow now! Your card with the soft pastels is lovely and I especially like how you used 4 different kinds of ribbon! They compliment each other so nicely!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say