Monday, February 22, 2016

Pocket Folio

Hey there Peeps! Well I'm here today to admit that I have a problem. I am a chronic list writer. Any little scrap of paper is fair game to scribble on. Is the list the problem? Nope. Losing the lists is the problem. When you write important information on something that looks like trash.....guess what's gonna happen? Yep you got it...lost lists.  So I created a hardcover pocket folio to tuck in all those precious little scraps.



I've already put it to work as you can see!
Really Reasonable Ribbons~Satin Swirls on Red, Satin Swiss Dots on Turquoise, Sheer Organza with Satin Center Black.
I'm using my Crafter's Companion supplies. For a full list please visit me at:
pollyspaper.wordpress.com.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

3 comments :

  1. Very cute notebook cover. Love the cute owls and the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute notebook cover. Love the cute owls and the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover, it's a real attention grabber. It will never get tossed even when you finished with it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say