Friday, February 12, 2016

I'm so Lucky!

Hi friends.  I'm still playing with my fabulous February 'Gorgeously Green' Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Today I'm sharing a fun St. Paddy's Day themed card.
The sentiment on this card could easily be changed to make a birthday card, thank you card, or whatever you need.  The beautiful dies used on this card are from Cheery Lynn Designs.
For my bow on this card I used a 3/8" ribbon instead of my usual 5/8" width.  Because I still wanted a substantial size bow, I did two loops on each side for each color.  The bow was created on my Bow-it-All V2.0.

For a tutorial on how to create this bi-color bow, please click HERE.
All the ribbons on my card came from the February Ribbon Club Assortment.  This great assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbon.  JOIN TODAY and you can pick up our special deal this month where you can start with the January and February assortments for a special low price.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on this card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. Bonnie, your card is just beautiful! My birthday is on St.Patrick's day and my Mom always said it was nearly impossible to find a birthday/St. Pat's day card when I was growing up. (Not as hard today but then it was.) Then, if that wasn't bad enough, my sister was born on Halloween! LOL (Another impossible card to find!)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say