Monday, February 1, 2016

Irish Bingo Saint Patrick's Day Bingo Greeting Card

Hey there Paper Peeps!  The first is always a fun day for me as I get to introduce you all to the new Ribbon Club Assortment. Every month Bonnie creates the bestest collection of ribbons and trims to add to your projects. That girl has some mojo to know just exactly what I'm going to want to use.

This set really lives up to it's name....it truly is Gorgeously Green!!! I was inspired to create an Irish Bingo Saint Patrick's Greeting Card.



I'm using my St Patrick's Day Bingo Card Digital Collage as the focal image and layered on all sorts of yummy little holiday inspired elements. Topped of with some fabby poofy bows created with the Gorgeously Green Ribbon Club Assortment.
Okay that's all for me. Wishing you all a happy and productive day with lots of time to be creative : ) G

4 comments :

  1. This is fantastic.. Love the different ribbons! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous and cute all at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Love the different colours of green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything about this is just yummy! green is my fave color, so I adore it ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say