Saturday, February 27, 2016

Live Like it's Summer Every Day

Hi everyone! Leslie here, sharing a Really Reasonable Ribbon DT inspiration project with you today, a Z-fold vintage birthday card. I used the very awesome Burlap Center Stitch Navy. All of these burlap ribbons are just amazing! ;)


I created this pretty double loop bow with my Bow-it-All v2.0. Not sure if I could ever live without this tool! ;)


For more details and additional photos, please see my blog post at Love to Scrap!

I hope you've enjoyed today's project! Be sure to check out all the ribbon and crafty goodies and tools at Really Reasonable Ribbon! You'll find an amazing selection of products, awesome prices, fast shipping and great customer service! Thanks so much for stopping by today - we'll see you next time! ;)
Scrappy hugs,
Leslie

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say