Monday, February 15, 2016

On Your Special Day











                       My day here at Really Reasonable Ribbon today!  So I thought I would share these cards that make me yearn for warmer days.  Not too much longer and the butterflies will be flitting around and the flowers will be blooming.  Our snow is melting and I can see patches of earth here and there.   Whether my flowers survived, only time will tell.  Our winter was pretty brutal. 
                    These cards use bits and pieces that all just kinda came together rather easily....I used Baby Pink Seam Binding along with Bay Leaf Seam Binding.  I also added these stunning English Roses in Pink.  LOVE them!  Want to use them on everything!  They are perfect for the coming Spring weather and Easter holiday projects!  Well Happy Monday ya'll!  Hugs, Cherry

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous cards. I would agree that after doing Valentine's card a month ago and now doing springtime cards for the postings, I am ready for spring. You butterflies are beautiful as well as your bows. I love working with seam binding ribbon. Is this a doily from a die? Nancy Hill lehill@mtida.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nancy....nope just a store bought one rofl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally awesome creations loved them all!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say