Sunday, February 28, 2016

Happy Birthday with a Ribbon Slider Buckle

Welcome back Really Reasonable Ribbon bloggers.  I bought some ribbon slider buckles at various stores while in Boise for my granddaughter's basketball tournament.  I was so impressed with bows made with these ribbon slider buckles used from various people in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenges, I wanted to start using them for some of my bows. 


All of these supplies along with the stunning Wild Orchid Craft flowers are from the Really Reasonable Ribbon on-line store.  The gorgeous ribbon is the Shimmer Satin Shell Grey and I couldn't have created this bow without the Zutter Bow-It-All bow maker.  The ribbon is attached to the card with the 3/8" Scor-Tape


Other supplies:
Cheery Lynn Designs: Polynesian Sail Doily
Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Rambling Rose embossing folder
Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs- Happy Birthday
Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Petite Vinery
Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Corvus
Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Dandelion
Creative Expression-Sue Wilson Designs-Delicate Garden Frame set (Butterfly)
Impression Obsession:  Fir Sprig set
Mirror cardstock

I always love to hear from you so please leave a comment.  Also if you want to see my next card and projects with ribbon and flowers, follow me on http://hillfarmcards.blogspot.com If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at lehill@mtida.net.

Come join us for our challenges and can't wait to see what you create this time.    Thanks again for stopping by!!!

2 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous bow! And all those layers of punched lace look like a fancy petticoat! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say