Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy Birthday Wishes

Hi everyone.  I'm back again today with a fun and girly birthday card featuring some pretty ribbons from the brand new February Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This fabulous February assortment contains lots of yummy greens.  It's great for St. Paddy's Day, Spring or whatever you want.  Pull in some of the pinks from the January assortment and the colors really sing!
This assortment contains 9 styles and a total of 18 yards of ribbony goodness.  Not a member yet?  JOIN TODAY and begin with this wonderful assortment.  What a great way to build your ribbon stash and try new ribbon styles.  You'll always have the perfect ribbon for any project.
My dies are all from Cheery Lynn Designs and that gorgeous Quadrafoil Doily in my new favorite!  The roses are also handmade using Cheery Lynn Rose dies.

My beaufiful bi-color double-loop bow is the real show stopper.  It's made using 5/8" Sherbet Deliciate Stitched Satin Ribbon and 5/8" Emerald Plaid Ribbon from the February Ribbon Club Assortment.  The bow was created on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  I also ran a strip of the 5/8" Pistachio Satin with Grosgrain Edge Ribbon topped with 3/8" Mixed Green Vertical Stripe Ribbon across the middle of the card under the sentiment for more texture.  Both of those styles are from the February assortment as well.  I love the mix of darker green and lighter 'yellowy - green' colors.  Add in a zing of pink and it's really quite eye catching.

For a video tutorial on how to create this fantastic bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful card Bonnie:
    as always it is just another beautiful. I can't wait to get my Mulberry paper and I want to thank you for sharing the video. I love to keep learning new things. I love you're Ribbons and use them as often as I can .
    Blessings
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say