Thursday, September 29, 2016

Cute & Spooky Card


Hi all,

It's my turn to be up on Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today. I am sharing the wonderful "Too Cute to Spook Mix" from the Reasonable Ribbon shop. 
I made a cute little card with some Halloween paper I had in my stash from years ago. I am so glad I found this paper, it's so cute.  I used a cut apart sheet and cut out the coffin. I just love the cute Wonky Squares on White Satin Ribbon.  It looks great with this card. I also used the Baker's Twine Green in the black button. I also used the cute little Halloween Too Cute to Spook print on black grosgrain ribbon is adhered in the middle of the card.
Here is the inside of the card. So cute!  I thought this little card was perfect for this inside.
I used the 5/8" Gauze Print Satin Ribbon on the top of the cut apart card
and then used a black button with the Baker's Twine Green
Here is a close up of the bow I created using the 
Thank you for joining me today. I hope you were inspired to make a Halloween Card. We still have our Challenge #149 Things with Wings going and you have some time to join before the new one starts next week. That one one will a fun one!! If you want any of these scrumptious ribbons head over to the Reasonable Ribbon Store.

Wish you all a great rest of your week and Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, 
Deborah xxx

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say