Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Owls, Bats and Ravens....Rare Oddities Halloween Card

Hello, Ribbon Lovers! It's Kathy here with a spooktacular Halloween card. If you haven't seen the September "Too Cute to Spook" Ribbon Club assortment, then you are in for a treat! This is the most devilishly delightful assortment of Halloween Ribbons ever! 
Apple Green Plaid Ribbon and Halloween Confetti Dots on Black Grosgrain Ribbon make perfect playmates.  I paired them up with a pale green posy and some Solid Green Baker's Twine..  

To draw the eye to the magnificent owl , I created a side bow tied with Tangerine Shimmer Satin Ribbon.   
I even created a ribbon belly band for the owl to perch on.
Here's a peeky at the inside, because I know you like to see how I finish things off.  See, Bats and Owls and Ravens...looks like Halloween to me!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheerio,
Kathy

1 comment :

  1. Love the Halloween card you have great details, love the embellishments.
    God Bless
    Hugs Dottie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say