Friday, September 23, 2016

Happy Anniversary Card

Hi friends.  Today I am sharing a sweet anniversary card.  My card stash is always lacking for anniversaries, so I have to get working on this!  My card today is embellished with pretty ribbons and mulberry flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I love my stash of Mulberry Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  When I'm running behind and just don't have the time to make handmade flowers, they are great to have on hand.  There is a HUGE variety of flower styles and the prices are very reasonable.  You might say 'Really Reasonable'!
I ran a strip of Royal Blue Delicate Stitched Satin across the center of the card topped with a piece of Grape Grosgrain with Silver Edges.  The bow was created with Grape and Royal Blue Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon on my Bow-it-All V3.0.

For a video tutorial on how to make this pretty bi-color bow, please click HERE.
The dies I used on my card are all from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I love their huge selection of dies and they have the perfect die for any occasion.  
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say