Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Not So Spooky Treats

Welcome to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog today as I, Karen Letchworth, share a cute little Halloween project I created to inspire you all.  This month's Ribbon Club Assortment is filled with lots of "not so spooky" black, orange, green and purple FUN in this festive collection.  The Really Reasonable Ribbon monthly Ribbon Club is a great way to ensure you'll always have the perfect ribbons for every season and every occasion.  I sure enjoy them!
I made this cute little treat from a simple little mason jar that I filled with big black, orange and green gumballs.  I painted and glittered the ring of the jar to give it some personality, and then I wrapped a long length of Orange Seam Binding around it and tied it into a bow.  I also cut a circle from orange/black striped material and placed it over a piece of cardboard on the inside of the jar rim to decorate the top.  
Next, I added a Spellbinders spider's web die-cut, and bows made from several of this month's Ribbon Club Assortment including  a length of the 5/8" Shimmer Satin Tangerine With Gold3/8" Spider Web Print on Black Silk Ribbon3/8" Wonky Orange and Black Squares on White Satin Ribbon, and I also added a couple of RRR trims that aren't from this month Ribbon Club Assortment.  Those trims include some 1.5" Gray Netting, and some Solid Green Baker's Twine.
I just LOVE how all of Really Reasonable Ribbon's sweet products work together so well and compliment one another so nicely.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you will stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon to do some shopping, to get some great inspiration from our daily blog posts, and of course don't forget about the FUN CHALLENGE taking place now on the RRR Blog.  We look forward to seeing what you will create to share with us.

Have a wonderful day!
Karen

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say