Friday, September 9, 2016

Christmas Cheers

Hi all,

Deb here sharing a Christmas card I created using some wonderful ribbons from Reasonable Ribbon Store.
For this Christmas card I used the some beautiful Swiss Dots Grosgrain ribbons 
along with the 1.5 inch Jute Ribbon Red
The paper stack is DCWV Home for the Holidays Collection.  

Here is a close up of the ribbons I used and the beautiful 
I really like how the Swiss dot red and green ribbons are just so vivid, 
really pretty against the mixture of reds,white and green in the paper. 
I thought the Jute added a nice touch against the kraft paper. 


If you are looking for some beautiful holiday ribbons to use on your cards or craft creations you really need to check out the Reasonable Ribbon Store, there a lot of beautiful ribbons and don't forget to look at the flowers too.
Thank you all for joining me today and don't forget we have our Challenge you can join using Autumn Colors is the theme. Also we have a fabulous Blog Hop coming up on September 13th you won't want to miss it.
Have a Great Day, 
Deborah xxx

1 comment :

We'd love to hear what you have to say