Monday, September 12, 2016

From Our Web to Yours Happy Halloween!

Hi friends.  Bonnie here today with a CAS Halloween card featuring a couple of ribbons from the September Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon to get you in the mood for our September Blog Hop tomorrow.  I hope you'll all be back to hop along!

Not a member of our Monthly Ribbon Club yet?
and begin with this fun Halloween themed mix of ribbons.
The September assortment contains 10 styles and a total of 20 yards of ribbon.
Each monthly assortment contains a color or holiday themed assortment of ribbon.
What a fun way to build your ribbon stash and try new styles.  Treat yourself today!

My card features three of the ribbons from the September assortment along with some fun Halloween themed dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.
My bi-color double-loop bow was created on my Bow-it-All V3.0.

For a video tutorial on how to make this fun bow, please click HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For more information on the other products used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog.

~ Bonnie ~

2 comments :

  1. Oh Bonnie I just adore this card it is cute and elegant at the same. I love the sentiment it is perfect tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sentiment. Love the bow colors. That is a nice color combo.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say