Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Humble and Simple

{judy} I adore this little Christmas manger set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps  - Joy to the World. It is sweet and cute at the same time. It has three great sentiments that come with the manger, but I chose a word from the Words of Life 1 Collection

I wanted my card to reflect the humble beginnings of Jesus' birth, and didn't want the embellishments too fussy. The 1.5" Natural Jute Ribbon that Bonnie carries in the RRR Store was absolutely perfect for what I was looking for. It continues the idea of a rough manger, and complements the patterned paper.

There are five beautiful colors of this Jute Ribbon, and I love them all! Check out all the Natural Fiber trims and ribbons HERE.


Thanks for spending some of your day here at Really Reasonable Ribbon!




No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say