Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Christmas Past Card

 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all!
Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the beautiful Shimmer Satin in the color "Kiwi". I am so addicted to the Shimmer satin ribbons, and LOVE all the colors that Really Reasonable Ribbon carries.  I absolutely love how easy my bows turn out using this beautiful ribbon. I hope you enjoy my post today!
For my card today I chose to use Graphic45 Old Christmas Past design paper, and the Kiwi Shimmer Satin works PERFECT with this collection. The red card stock is from SU! (Riding Hood Red), the green is AC and is one of the colors from the  assorted packs.


I created my bow doing 4 loops on each side, then hot glued the loops together and created this cluster with flowers and leaves. Love the way it looks together.

My image is from I Brake For Stamps and is colored using copic markers Y28,C1, R00,E57,E93,B18,R85,RV34,RV11,RV21,R39,R37,YG67,E15,E37,E31,B41. I also used stickles in crystal ice, and cotton candy. Lastly I embellished the corners with green gems. Stitching was done with red thread.
Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I absolutely love decorating up the inside & outside of my home.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say